Size from 96m² to 177m²
Urban living with open spaces
Conveniently located in Wellington Avenue, just 300 metres from the buzz of Chelsea Village with its boutiques and restaurants, such as Erawan, Four and Twenty and Café Verdi.
The Aldro, consisting of 3x2 bed apartments and 3x3 bed duplex apartments, is also minutes away from Constantia Village, Virgin Active and within easy access of the M3.
The Aldro is close to the buzz of central Southern Suburbs living or an equally perfect opportunity for the regular business commuter to invest in a lock-up-and-go pied-a-tèrre.
- Open-plan living
- Wood-burning glass fronted fireplaces
- Neutral earthy colours throughout
- Vinyl wood-like flooring
- Prewired for ADSL
- DStv enabled wiring throughout
- High-end composite tops
- Grohe mixers
- Fully applianced kitchen including silver Bosch oven, hob and extractor with matching freezer and washing machine
- Every unit boasts the same number of bathrooms as bedrooms
- High-quality carpets with under carpet heating
- In-wall Grohe cisterns
- Wall-hung toilets
- High-end Grohe mixers
- Main en-suite including heated towel rails
- Frameless glass shower panel
- Solar powered geyser per apartment
- All apartments except one, have a remote controlled garage.
- Standard waterproof covered parking bays
- External gas braai with flue on the balcony
- Upper three units include outdoor showers in secluded courtyard balconies
- High specification security including cameras viewable from owners’ mobile phone operational via a security application
- Electric fencing and remote-access control
- Secure built-in wall safe
*Sample finishes can be viewed at Greeff’s Head Office
Greeff Offices, 262 Main Road, Kenilworth
Enter the location you are travelling from
Wynberg, one of the most loved and established suburbs in the Western Cape, is known for its famous Maynardville open-air theatre, its quaint Chelsea Village and its excellent restaurants. Nestling on the southern spine of Table Mountain, this suburb today has the highest concentration of historic buildings in South Africa. Wynberg had its beginnings on 1 March 1657, when Jan van Riebeeck, the first Dutch commander...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Wynberg, Wynberg.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Greeff Properties website is accurate and up to date, Greeff Properties makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag