26 on Brommaert
Size from 382m² to 461m²
Exclusive secure, gated development, 26 On Brommaert.
All the grandeur of stylish, spacious Constantia Valley living, in a convenient, easy-to-maintain, lock-and-go with exceptional security.
Ten brand new homes are planned for exclusive secure, gated development, 26 On Brommaert.
Boasting generous, family sized accommodation and gardens featuring top-of-the-range fittings and finishes, these homes are located in the heart of Constantia Upper. Enjoy an enviable address and a lifestyle second to none, close to a plethora of inter-leading greenbelts with winding rivers, walking, cycling and horse riding trails, and within easy reach of the top Southern Suburbs schools, numerous shopping centres and motorway access.
Priced from R10.5 million to R13. 75 million. Homes range in size from 394m2 to 437m2. Erf sizes range in size from 524m2 to740m2
- Prices Include VAT, No Transfer Duty
- Attraction of a Turnkey contract which consists of 10% deposit - paid to the attorneys. Balance of total purchase price guarantees in place within 35 days of signature.
- State-of-the art security
- Fibre optic connectivity
- HD TV/DSTV network
- LED lighting throughout
- 2.4 metre high solid internal doors
- Smeg oven & hob
- Hans Grohe sanitary fittings
- Geberit cisterns
- Landscaped gardens
- Automated irrigation & borehole water
- Solar heating to all geysers
- Grey-water & rainwater harvesting underground tank
- NHBRC registered & guaranteed
- Excellent mountain views
- Guard house
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Constantia Upper, Constantia Upper.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Greeff Properties website is accurate and up to date, Greeff Properties makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag