Five reasons to invest in Noordhoek property
1. Wake up to unparalleled beauty everyday.
Inspired by the magnificence of the surrounds, little wonder countless artists have made Noordhoek home, and a growing demand for property in the valley attests to the fact that Noordhoek’s natural beauty is irresistible. Exquisite ocean and valley views, verdant tracts of land and an undeniably rural charm combine to create Noordhoek’s unique allure.
2. Village life and a close community
Relaxed, casual and welcoming, the Noordhoek community enjoys a camaraderie borne of a shared set of values, which have become synonymous with life in this spectacular corner of the peninsula; environmental awareness and family values are paramount.
3. Noordhoek lifestyle
Noordhoek has something for everybody; an array of restaurants offers a dizzying choice to diners and catering for all tastes, while food markets boasting delicious, wholesome, artisanal fare are a regular event at various venues in the valley, such as Cape Point Vineyards and The Farm Village, Noordhoek. Shopping is more than catered for with Long Beach Mall and a collection of shops inspired and quirky boutiques, gift shops and galleries and delis at The Farm Village. Outdoor enthusiasts are spoilt for choice with a selection of running, hiking and mountain biking trails. Aqua lovers head for Long Beach, arguably one of the most beautiful stretches of seaside splendour on the planet, offering miles of shore for a leisurely stroll or a heart-racing surf or a ride in a kayak, not to mention an adrenalin-rushing gallop – equestrians are completely at home in Noordhoek which is pretty much the Peninsula’s horsey mecca. Here many properties have stables and paddocks or enough space to include them.
4. Away from it all yet close enough to the buzz.
Noordhoek is out of town enough to be a self-contained bucolic haven, yet close enough to False Bay areas such as Fish Hoek, Simon’s Town, Glencairn and Kommetjie, all of which offer a blend of charm and undeniable attraction thanks to a holiday atmosphere and the unrivalled delight of the views of False Bay with seasonal visits from whales and Dolphins. Northwards, just over Ou Kaapse Weg, is the business hub of Steenberg, Westlake and Tokai. A growth in facilities and amenities in Noordhoek itself has made it a more convenient area in which to live, and understandably more and more people are prepared to commute back and forth from Noordhoek to places of work and schools in the Southern Suburbs.
5. Value for money
While there has ben a growth in Noordhoek’s property prices as a result of increased demand thanks to a shortage of stock in the Southern Suburbs, Noordhoek still offers value for money, particularly when compared to other peninsula areas with coastal proximity and ocean views.
Best buy in Noordhoek right now:
• Chapman’s Bay Estate – a 47-hectare, eco-sensitive estate. Only 145 homes with no more than three houses to an acre are being built among indigenous fynbos forests.
• Enjoy ultimate peace of mind in a secure – fenced estate, with guard patrol, cameras and one controlled entrance.
• Sited on original farmland neighbouring The Table Mountain National Park, the Chapman’s Bay Estate development seeks to restore the land to its former fynbos floral majesty, while protecting the natural wetlands.
• Spectacular sweeping views of sea and mountain in both northern and southern directions.
• Design is geared towards ease of lifestyle, maximum use of space, panoramic views and an abundance of natural light.
• Energy efficient homes for greener living and savings on utilities.
Chapman’s Bay Estate offers investors an opportunity to own a home surrounded by boundless natural beauty, with spectacular views of ocean, forest and mountain, while enjoying all the comforts of a modern lifestyle.
Three-bedroomed homes priced from: R4 885 000 including VAT. NO transfer duty.