Size from 86m² to 140m²
Property Development in Vredehoek
The four-storey Adelphi offers four, two-bedroomed, two-bathroomed apartments with separate dining room, and one two-bedroom, three-bathroom grand penthouse serviced by its own exclusive elevator with access directly into the apartment.
Restored and updated, is The Adelphi, a gracious art deco block in Vredehoek. Combining old and new, a contemporary path to rejuvenating the existing building in a sustainable and sophisticated manner, thus, providing modern convenience while preserving the old-world charm, warmth and human scale.
An appreciation of finishings, material and features of the highest standard available sourced from around the world, combined with meticulous attention to detail is evident in every square metre of The Adelphi.
Each residence includes integrated SMEG appliances including oven, hob, fridge/freezer,washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and wine cooler.
Scheduled completion: December 2016
- UV protected double glazed windows throughout the development (Solarvue)
- Air conditioning in every room (Samsung) * Hard wood floors (Florstore)
- Fiber optic cables into home to each TV point including bedrooms
- LED lighting (dimmable) throughout the development (LED lighting SA)
- Handmade light switches and plugs including USB charging (Lumen8)
- Free standing baths and matching basins (Victoria & Albert)
- Italian Taps (Bongio)
- CCTV viewing of all external cameras inside home on 23 inch monitor with remote viewing access (Hikvision)
- Video Intercom (Thangram)
- Remote access to alarm application (Paradox)
- Concierge station with 32 inch CCTV monitoring
- Integrated access control system
- Centralized DSTV installation to each room and lounge
- Electrical fence
- Natural stone tiles in all bathrooms (Travertine)
- Gas installation to kitchen for gas hob
- Lift access to each floor with exclusive entrance into penthouse
- Large communal area with pool
Vredehoek, Cape Town
The city centre has become increasingly attractive as a hip residential area offering a world-class inner-city lifestyle unique in South Africa. Cradled between Table Mountain on one side and Table Bay on the other, Cape Town's city centre is home to a growing selection of luxury apartments , lofts and penthouses. Available to buy or rent, furnished or unfurnished, many of these are located in...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Vredehoek, Cape Town.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Greeff Christie’s International Real Estate website is accurate and up to date, Greeff Christie’s International Real Estate makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag