Size from 48m² to 74m²
Conscientiously designed for convenience
Located in the lush, city-slick area of Kenilworth is The Wentworth, a fantastic choice for the first-time homeowner or investor.
Consisting of one and two-bedroom apartments as well as 3 x two-bedroom duplex apartments and two full bathrooms featuring contemporary living spaces, The Wentworth has all the components of a modern home.
The Wentworth is set in Wessels Road, one of the most sought-after streets in the heart of a thriving Kenilworth community with a wide selection of eateries and shopping centres just a stone's throw away. Some of the popular local eateries include Brad's Grill, The Avenue Restaurant & Grill, Fat Harry's and Zapata Mexican Restaurant. Shopping areas in the area include the well-known Kenilworth Centre, Access Park and Cavendish Square not far away.
- The living and dining areas continue the intelligent trend with spaces pre-wired for ADSL/Fibre as well as DStv connections.
- Wood vinyl or tiled flooring ensures that your every step is a pleasure while low-maintenance, powder coated aluminium windows provide views to the outside world.
- The use of contemporary living finishes and open design style provides versatile, dynamic living spaces.
- Wentworth features stunning bathrooms that boast wall-hung Geberit pans with Grohe flush systems.
- Grohe’s influence continues to the mixers, showerheads and spouts.
- The kitchen comes furnished with Samsung and Whirlpool appliances and your inner chef will appreciate the inclusion of a tasteful electric oven and hob with a slimline extractor fan.
- Brushed stainless steel finishes are the order of the day and stone countertops provide an excellent workspace that is hygienic, beautiful and low-maintenance.
- Additionally, a combination bay is plumbed for, for the inclusion of a washing machine/tumble dryer.
- Bedroom space is generous and comes fitted with high quality carpets that add to the warmth of your sleep sanctuary.
- To put your mind at ease, security features include five-strand electric fencing, CCTV cameras that constantly monitor common areas and an audio intercom unit at entrance stations.
At Greeff Properties Offices, 262 Main Road, Kenilworth
Enter the location you are travelling from
In the late 1800s, Cape Town was such a popular city to live in that soon it became crowded. At this time, an affluent class of people emerged who were searching for new villages to escape from the crowded city. The blissfully quiet suburbs of Wynberg Hill, Rondebosch and Claremont were established to the south of the city and attracted the elite. Soon, the construction of austere homes with beautiful, impressive...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Kenilworth, Kenilworth.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Greeff Christie’s International Real Estate website is accurate and up to date, Greeff Christie’s International Real Estate makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag